TheVillagesFl4Rent.Com – Vacation Rentals In The Villages Florida
– Furnished, 2/2 villa, 5 min. to Sumter Landing or Spanish Springs -The Little Blue House.
Highly desireable location
- Seasonal rental check rates for pricing.
- Immaculate, bright, fresh, and privacy too!
- Easy location, nestle in a private area with the nature preserve as the back yard. Relax year .
- Visit many choices of rec centers, shopping restaurants, music at the town centers.
- Flat Screen TVs. and Blue Ray players are in the Living Room and the Master Bedroom.
- Comcast Cable TV & High Speed Wireless, HGTV.
This well kept villa is immaculately clean. It’s lush, park-like surroundings encourage sitting on the lanai watching the cardinals, squirrels and the occasional bunny pass by. It’s perfect for a vacation get away. All this combined with it’s great location. Both Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing are a short golf cart ride away. This villa has the best of both worlds. Marta Yodgadoa – Boca Raton, Fl
JOEDDIEBOB S. said…
Nov 5, 2015
225 Montoya Dr., The Villages, FL, 32159 , United States (964920)
Date of Stay November 1, 2015
lovely meeting you kids…..love the little house…..is perfect for me…….even more than I can use……. also love the décor…..you’s did a lovely job…….. tv works internet works I am a happy camper and a big thanks for accommodating my day early schedule and such….I appreciate you making it all work for me…. good job Lowell ps……..kuidos to the person in charge of the property mechanicals …everything is properly located and functions perfect
We are so lucky to have wonderful guests.
Date of Stay September 30, 2015
Fran from New Hampshire
This lovely little house has it all – great location, immaculate presentation, top quality amenities – and super nice landlords to boot. It’s quiet, safe, easy-access to both Sumter Landing and Spanish Springs. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend “the little blue house” to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
Wonderful guests are attracted to this villa. We are so grateful. Thank you .
Date of Stay October 1, 2014
Our first trip to The Villages was made easy by this well-located, nicely appointed, spotless home. We were extremely comfortable and wanted for nothing. The owners made it all so easy.
Thank you so much. We truly love our guests and feel honored when they take the time to share their experiences.
Date of Stay February 1, 2013
Helpful. Loved this little charmer! The villa was immaculate and fully equipped. Location was perfect very close to Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter. Also the bed was so comfortable. Arrachme was on top of everything. Very happy with everything. Joyce and Mike L., Manorville, N.Y.
Relax and get acquainted with your new neighbors in your screen lanai. The master bedroom is complete with eco-friendly organic bedding. Once you get in bed you won’t want to get out. Enjoy your morning coffee while watching “Good Morning America” or reading the Daily Sun newspaper.We know you will enjoy the friendly, clean, comfortable, professionally furnished atmosphere of our home and the surroundings.
The Living Room: has a fan for extra comfort.The bright lamp; cherry kitchen is fully equipped with coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, pots/pans, dishes/silverware, wine glasses, towels/linens, washer/dryer, beautiful evening accent lights and lots more to give your stay that “I love this home” feeling.
The living room and Master: have a flat screen TV to enjoy on those “I just want to Kick Back” days. Master bedroom has a TV/DVD, Queen Bed & full bath. The second bedroom has twins for guest & and an adjacent full bathroom.
The Outside patio: is flanked by fresh new landscape. The yard backs up to a Nature Preserve with beautiful birds for that peaceful nestled in the woods feeling. See pictures. Golf Carts available in abundance for rent – nearby suppliers.
Activities and attractions:
- Two Town Squares
- Two first run 8 screen movie theaters
- Two 32 lane Bowling Alleys
- 9 Country Clubs, baseball
- Polo Matches
- Golf lessons
- Katie Belles night club with dining
- dancing and live entertainment
Dining: Every restaurant you might imagine, gourmet hamburgers, Sushi Bar, Indian Restaurant, shopping from high end to low end, 2 Wall-Marts, Hospitals, Doctors of all practices, drug stores. The Villages has great activities for grand kids of all ages, (kids can stay for a limited amount of time). The Villa has Comcast Cable TV and High Speed Internet, included.
- Within a short drive you will find Disney World, The Butterfly Farm, Mosi, Beaches, Casino’s, Carriage Museum, horse farms, and much more.
- New listing, Hurry and get your dates reserved. Call Now! 828-230-6613
- The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+.
- Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
- Family activities are provided.
Email us at [email protected] or give us a call 828-230-6613